Monday, August 27, 2012

Columbia Drainmaker Shoes Review

During a recent fishing outing in Morehead City, NC I was attempting to collect some bait and sliced my foot on some oyster shells. This was not the fist time so I felt I needed a show that not only offered full coverage of my foot but also ties so it would stay on my feet when I get in the sticky mud of the Carolina marshes. The solution was the Columbia Drainmaker shoes. I purchased them from the Columbia store . They were comfortable and were true to size. The test was to come during the Hook Line and Paddle TJM tournament. I stepped into the water unloading the kayak into the Fort Fisher marshed and they drained and wore like any normal shoe. I fished and wore them from 3am-9pm with no issues. All it takes to clean them is a water hose. I thought the mud and stained water would discolor them yet the whites have stayed bright.
If you have been looking for that watershoe that has it all consider the Columbia Drainmaker. For me it is worth the price and hopefully will save you a trip to the hospital getting oyster shell stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment